Background of KhaoBin Cave, Ratchaburi
The height of the top of KhaoBin Cave is about 272 meters above sea level. The height from the mouth (entrance) is 10 meters from the ground. The area in the cave is over 5 rais. The entrance of the cave was developed by the Ratchaburi province to make the ground surface flat. From the mouth to a distance of about 50 meters in the cave, there will be a junction of 2 ways. The left-hand side way is the entrance to the bottom-most with a depth of 300 meters. The right-hand side way is a detour following the characteristic of the ridge of the mountain, to a depth of about 200 meters. Inside the cave, it is decorated with the electrical lamps, enable to clearly see the beautifulness of Stalagmite, Stalactite Pillars and new occurring Soda Straws which are very beautiful, throughout the year.
Inside the KhaoBin Cave, it is divided into 8 big rooms. Each room will be named according to the characteristic of Stalagmite, Stalactite occurred and its backgrounds which were told all along, as follows :-
1. Visitor’s Hall : It is comparable to the guest room to welcome the visitors. Anyone entering this hall must be a person of the power and merit (VIP) and have many friends. When passing through this hall, all sadness would also be eliminated. Inside the hall, there is the face of an old man on the wall, upper part of the cave and a hand-shaped Stalactite.
2. Siva Starn : Those who touched the Pillar which is comparable to the holy Pillar of the city, staying permanently in the cave, would receive the happiness and success. They would succeed on every thing of what they want to do, the sickness will immediately be eliminated. The long-waiting luck would be suddenly received. Moreover, at the entrance, there are drape rites hanging around and beautiful Rimstone Dams.
3. Paradise Lake : Those who entered this holy room would receive all dignities as if the Flowstone Dams similar to the water-fall flowing to the visitors and there is a beautiful-colored Bacon Formation, differently to the general rock, and small rooms which their wall are full of Cave Grapes.
4. Bird’s Suite : The miraculous of the nature that created the limestone having the shape likes flying bird, which is the origin of the name of the cave. It is believed that the founder would be a far-sighted person as if a King of Eagle. When traveling to anyplace, that person would be safe, both he (or her) himself and companions. The wall of the cave is consisted of strong Pillar. On the back of the eagle, there are small mysterious caves, waiting for the proofs of the visitors.
5. A place of Deva (Worship) : The other holy place believing to be the place for the meeting of all holy articles staying in the cave. Those who came to this holy room in the future will be prosperous, no sorrow, no sadness, will have bright brain, able to reply the question completely. In the room, it is consisting of many hundreds of big Pillars. The ceiling of the cave is full of sharp-Stalactite, similar to the intellect of the visitor hanging throughout the ceiling of the cave. There is new created water fall behind the Pillar.
6. Kinnorn or Kinnaree’s seeing : The pure-white cave as if snow created itself for many thousands years. Those who saw it will live long and be praised and enhanced as if the 3 pure Gymusum Flowers hanging from the ceiling of the cave. The internal wall of the cave is consisted of small and big Stalactite of beautiful and dazzling. The deepest section of the cave, we will see the golden shaped-turtle and holy mineral water pond which has never dried, being used as allegiance water and lustral water of the famous monk.
7. Forest Tree : The superior of the Stalagmite, the rock that is completely smooth as if the bat spreading its wings. Those who came to this room is believed that they will regain the benefit, happy home surrounding with small and big trees giving flowers for peacefulness. That person will be beloved and able to assist the youngers. The other side of the cave is the rock garden with the tree of Stalactite shaped, limestone petal and many Pillars created thousands of years ago.
8. Paradise Park : The place for meeting and talking of the holy issues of the cave. There are Stalagmite which the tourists prostrate them as if they are something holding encouraging their minds, doing something that they can rely on and asking for a blessing in order to be lucky and happy, no more sorrow and good health. And they will see the miraculous things of the cave, that is the occurrence of Stalagmite, Stalactite, closely